Smart Syllabus Practicals Class 9th is given below:
Unit 1: Demonstration of Computer Components
Entire Unit Excluded
Unit 2: DOS Internal Commands
1. Demonstration of DIR Command in detail including switches used with it
2. Demonstration of CD, MD, RD, and CLS Commands
3. Demonstration of Copy and DEL/ Erase Command
4. Demonstration of TIME, DATE, VOL and VER Commands
5. Demonstration of Xcopy Commands
6. Demonstration of CHKDSK and DISKCOPY Commands
7. Demonstration of ATTRIB Commands
8. Demonstration of FORMAT Commands
Unit 3: Introduction to Windows
9. Creating New Folder
10. How to Search for a File or Folder
11. To Cut/Copy and Paste a File Folder from one location to another
12. How to Use Recycle Bin
13. To Display the My Recent Document Folder on Start Menu and Open
Recently used document
14. How to Open and Make Selections from a Menu
15. How to Access Control Panel and Set the Time & Date
16. How to Arrange a Remove Icons
17. How to Add or Remove Programs and Windows Components
What is Smart Syllabus?
The Punjab Textbook Board announced the introduction of a new syllabus on August 5 called Smart Syllabus. This syllabus is fifty percent of the full year syllabus. According to some reports, it is also being said that this syllabus will be 60% of the syllabus of the whole year.
For Which Classes Smart Syllabus will be available?
The Punjab Textbook Board has announced the introduction of a new syllabus for the annual examinations 2021 for first class to tenth class which has been named as Smart Syllabus. This syllabus was started in all public and private schools from September 2020 and will be completed by February 2021. The annual exams 2021 will also be taken on the basis of the same smart syllabus. This syllabus is 50% of the commonly given syllabus. This syllabus has also been made available on the internet after its publication and has been sent to all public and private schools.
For Which Classes Smart Syllabus is available?
At present only ninth and tenth grade syllabus has been provided which has also been started in all public and private schools.
Why Smart Syllabus is given to students?
It was unanimously decided by all the provinces that smart syllabuses should be given to the children so that next year’s annual examinations 2021 could be taken on time. The teachers also said that if the syllabus was not shortened, the children would be able to take the annual exams on time next year 2021.[su_posts posts_per_page=”3″ tax_term=”1898″ order=”desc” ignore_sticky_posts=”yes”]
Smart Syllabus for 11th and 12th Class:
Eleventh and twelfth grade smart syllabus have not been introduced yet. It is also being heard that smart syllabuses of class XI and XII will not be given while students are also getting angry about how they will be able to give exams on time next year without smart syllabus so they should also be given smart syllabuses.
Smart Syllabus For Federal Board:
Let me also tell you that the Federal Board has already introduced smart syllabus for Class IX and Class X.