Smart Syllabus Practicals Class 10th is given below:
Unit 1: Introduction to GW Basic
1. Write a Program to find sum of average of three numbers
2. Write a Program to find area of a rectangle
3. Write a Program to find area and circumference of a circle
4. Write a Program to calculate surface area and volume of a cube
5. Write a Program to convert temperature from Fahrenheit to Centigrade
6. Write a Program to calculate distance covered by a car moving at an average
speed of V m/s in time t (sec). The Program should input average speed and
7. Write a Program that asks for name, roll number, class, section and marks in
different subjects of a students of class 10. The program should calculate and
display total obtained marks and percentage of marks.
8. Write a Program to input a number and display whether it is even or odd
9. Write a Program to calculate grade of a student
10. Write a Program to write first ten natural numbers using for next loop
11. Write a Program to sum the series 2, 4, 6…, 100
12. Write a Program to display a table of given number up to ten values
13. Write a Program for the use of iteration of statement, (Read 5 values fromikeyboard and find their mean gravity and compare the mean value against
actual value 9.8 meters / sec2
14. Write a program to find Factorial of a given number
15. Write a program to fill an array with letters a,b,c,d
16. Write a program to enter integer type data into an array and then to print the
values in reverse order
17. Write a program to read an array with 20 numbers and find the product of
numbers in that array
18. Write a program to find largest number out of given 10 numbers using an
19. Write a program to input numbers in two-dimensional array with 2 columns
and 2 rows and display the result in third array by adding these array
20. Write a program to sort the list of 20 names in descending order
21. Write a program using subroutine named mean and call this in main function
22. Write a program to print characters “tan” from the string “Pakistan
Zindabad” using mid$ function
23. Write a program to print first three characters from any string given by user,
using left$ function
24. Write a program to draw a line using LINE statement
What is Smart Syllabus?
The Punjab Textbook Board announced the introduction of a new syllabus on August 5 called Smart Syllabus. This syllabus is fifty percent of the full year syllabus. According to some reports, it is also being said that this syllabus will be 60% of the syllabus of the whole year.
For Which Classes Smart Syllabus will be available?
The Punjab Textbook Board has announced the introduction of a new syllabus for the annual examinations 2021 for first class to tenth class which has been named as Smart Syllabus. This syllabus was started in all public and private schools from September 2020 and will be completed by February 2021. The annual exams 2021 will also be taken on the basis of the same smart syllabus. This syllabus is 50% of the commonly given syllabus. This syllabus has also been made available on the internet after its publication and has been sent to all public and private schools.
For Which Classes Smart Syllabus is available?
At present only ninth and tenth grade syllabus has been provided which has also been started in all public and private schools.
Why Smart Syllabus is given to students?
It was unanimously decided by all the provinces that smart syllabuses should be given to the children so that next year’s annual examinations 2021 could be taken on time. The teachers also said that if the syllabus was not shortened, the children would be able to take the annual exams on time next year 2021.
Posts not found
Smart Syllabus for 11th and 12th Class:
Eleventh and twelfth grade smart syllabus have not been introduced yet. It is also being heard that smart syllabuses of class XI and XII will not be given while students are also getting angry about how they will be able to give exams on time next year without smart syllabus so they should also be given smart syllabuses.
Smart Syllabus For Federal Board:
Let me also tell you that the Federal Board has already introduced smart syllabus for Class IX and Class X.