Smart Syllabus For 9th Class Computer Science is given below:
Unit 1: Problem Solving:
Problem Solving Steps(Pg. 2-6),Flowcharts(6-8), Examples of Flowcharts
(1,4,6,7,8,11)(Pg.8-15),Algorithm(Pg.15), Definition(Pg. 15-16), Formulation of an
Algorithm (Pg. 17),Examples of Algorithms (1,2,5,7,9), Efficiency of Algorithms
(Pg. 21-23), Identification of Errors(Pg.27-29)
Class Work: Q.1.1 (1-4)(Pg. 30), Q.1.2(Pg.30-31),Q.1.3 (Pg. 31), Q.1.4(1,3,5) (Pg. 31)
Home Work: Q. 1.1 (5)(Pg. 30), Q. 1.4 (2,4)(Pg. 31)
Unit 2: Binary System:
Introduction to Number Systems (Pg. 34), Number System Conversion (Decimal to
Binary and Binary to Decimal, Hexadecimal to Binary and Binary to Hexadecimal)
(Pg. 35-39), Memory and Data Storage (39-40), Measurement of Size of Computer
Memory(Pg. 43), Boolean Algebra (Boolean Preposition, Truth Values, Logical
Operators(AND, OR, NOT) ,Truth Table)(Pg. 44-47), Logical Expressions (49-50)
Class Work: Q.2.1 (Pg. 51), Q.2.2 (2,3,5)(Pg. 51-52), Q.2.3,Q.2.4 (Pg. 52)
Home Work: Q. 2.2 (4)(Pg. 51), Activity 2.8 (Pg. 52)
Unit 3: Networks:
Computer Networks (Pg. 54 -56), Basics of Data Communication(Pg. 60-62),
Computer Network Models(Pg. 62- 64), Protocols in TCP/IP Suit(Pg. 64-65),
Understanding IP Addressing(Pg. 67-68), Routing (Pg. 68-69)
Class Work: Q.3.1 (Pg. 71), Q.3.2 (Pg. 71-72), Q.3.3 (1-3) (Pg. 72), Q.3.4 (4) (Pg. 72)
Home Work: Q. 3.3 (4-7), Q. 3.4 (2) (Pg. 72)
Unit 4: Data and Privacy:
Introduction (Pg. 74) Ethical Issues Related to Security (Pg.74- 78), Simple
Encryption (Pg. 81-85), Encryption with keys and Passwords (Pg. 89-90),
Cybercrime (Pg. 90-91)
Class Work: Q.4.1 (Pg. 96), Q.4.2, Q.4.3(1,5) (Pg. 96)
Home Work: Q. 4.3 (2,4) (Pg. 97), Activity 4.8 (Pg. 97)
Unit 5: Designing Website:
Introduction to HTML(Pg. 100-103), Text Formatting (Pg. 103,104), Define a
hyperlink to a webpage(Pg. 109,110)
Class Work: Q.5.1-5.2 (Pg. 113-114), Q.5.3 (1,3) (Pg. 115), Q.5.4 (Pg. 115)
Home Work: Q. 5.3 (2) (Pg. 115), Q. 5.5(Pg. 116) Activity 5.7 (Pg. 116)
List of Practicals:
1. Draw a flowchart that calculates the sum and product of two numbers.
2. Draw a flowchart that calculates the difference and division of two numbers.
3. Draw a flowchart that calculates the modulus of an integer with respect to
4. Draw a flowchart that calculates the area of a rectangle.
5. Draw a flowchart that calculates the of a triangle when three side are given.
6. Draw a flowchart that calculates the volume of a cylinder.
7. Draw a flowchart that calculates the temperature from Centigrade to
8. Write a program to print the distance covered by a car having an average
9. Draw a flowchart that takes a number as input and displays whether it is even
10. Draw a flowchart that takes three integers as input and displays the largest
11. Draw a flowchart that prints the grade of a student.
12. Draw a flowchart that prints first 10 integers using loop.
13. Draw a flowchart that prints odd numbers from 1 to 10.
14. Draw a flowchart that takes a number as an input and prints its multiplication
table up to 10.
15. Draw a flowchart that takes two numbers as input and prints the
multiplication table of the first number up to the second number.
16. Draw a flowchart that prints integers from 10 to 1 (reverse order, using loop).
17. Draw a flowchart that takes input “n” from the user and prints the sum of first
“n” numbers and their average.
18. Draw a flowchart that takes few numbers as input from the user and prints
them in reverse order.
19. Draw a flowchart that takes 10 numbers as input from the user and prints all
the odd ones.
20. Draw a flowchart that takes two numbers “m” and “n” as input from the user
and calculates “m” to the power on “n”
21. Draw a flowchart that takes two numbers as input calculates the GCD of the
numbers using Euclidean Algorithm.
22. Creating a HTML page which has following tags
23. Create an HTML page which has following additional tags
– line break
24. Create an HTM page which has following additional functions
heading up to three levels
bold, italic, underline
25. Create a website with two webpages linked to each other. The links are in
26. Create an HTML page which has a table, and the border of the table is of a
specified width and border type.
27. Create a website which has multiple pages and all the components
What is Smart Syllabus?
The Punjab Textbook Board announced the introduction of a new syllabus on August 5 called Smart Syllabus. This syllabus is fifty percent of the full year syllabus. According to some reports, it is also being said that this syllabus will be 60% of the syllabus of the whole year.
For Which Classes Smart Syllabus will be available?
The Punjab Textbook Board has announced the introduction of a new syllabus for the annual examinations 2021 for first class to tenth class which has been named as Smart Syllabus. This syllabus was started in all public and private schools from September 2020 and will be completed by February 2021. The annual exams 2021 will also be taken on the basis of the same smart syllabus. This syllabus is 50% of the commonly given syllabus. This syllabus has also been made available on the internet after its publication and has been sent to all public and private schools.
For Which Classes Smart Syllabus is available?
At present only ninth and tenth grade syllabus has been provided which has also been started in all public and private schools.
Why Smart Syllabus is given to students?
It was unanimously decided by all the provinces that smart syllabuses should be given to the children so that next year’s annual examinations 2021 could be taken on time. The teachers also said that if the syllabus was not shortened, the children would be able to take the annual exams on time next year 2021.
Posts not found
Smart Syllabus for 11th and 12th Class:
Eleventh and twelfth grade smart syllabus have not been introduced yet. It is also being heard that smart syllabuses of class XI and XII will not be given while students are also getting angry about how they will be able to give exams on time next year without smart syllabus so they should also be given smart syllabuses.
Smart Syllabus For Federal Board:
Let me also tell you that the Federal Board has already introduced smart syllabus for Class IX and Class X.