Smart Syllabus Chemistry Class 11th | Intermediate Smart Syllabus FBISE.
Smart Syllabus Chemistry Class 11th:
- Avogadro’s Number
- Excess and LimitingReagents
- Percentage Yield
- Bohr’s Atomic Model and its applications
- – 4.5 Derivation of Radius, Energy, Frequency, Wave Length, Wave Number
- Defects of Bohr’s atomic model
- Hydrogen Spectrum
- Planck’s QuantumTheory_
- Quantum Numbers andOrbitals
- Principle QuantumNumber
- Azimuthal QuantumNumber
- Magnetic QuantumNumber
- Spin QuantumNumber
- Shapes of s, p and dOrbitals
2.7.1 Shells and sub-shells or orbitals
- Electronic Configuration
- The relative energies of atomic orbital
- Shapes ofmolecules
- Theories of covalentbonding
- VBT andhybridization
- Effect of change in P on V of gas (Boyle’s law)
- Effect of change in T on V of gas (Charle’s law)
- Ideal GasEquation (4.4.1- 4.3)
- Deviation From Ideal GasBehavior
- Why real gases deviate from gas law?
- Van der WaalsEquation
- Dalton’s law of partial pressure and its application
- Graham’s Law of Diffusion andEffusion
- Intermolecular Forces
- Hydrogen Bonding
- Liquid crystal and their uses in daily life history
- How to differentiate between liquid crystals from pure liquids and crystalline
- Transition Temperature
- Crystal Lattice
- Unit Cell & Shape of NaCl
- Crystal Lattice
6.5.2 Lattice energy
- Types of Crystalline Solids
- Ionic Solids
- Covalent Solids
6.5.5 Molecular and metallic Solids
- CHEMICAL EQUILIBRIUM
- Law of Mass Action
- Examples of EquilibriumConstant expression
- Units of equilibrium constant
- Equilibrium expression including partial pressure, no of moles and mole
- Types of equilibrium
7.1.7 Applications of equilibrium constant
- Factors Affecting Equilibrium ( Le-Chatellier Principle)
- Effect of Change inConcentration
- Effect of Change in Pressure orVolume
- Effect of Change inTemperature
- Industrial Application of Le-Chatellier Principle (Haber’sProcess)
7.5 Common IonEffect
- ACIDS, BASES ANDSALTS
- 2.2 Relative Strength of Acids andBases
- Conjugate Acid-BasePairs
- Strength of Acids andBases
- Ionization Equation ofWater and calculation of PH and POH in aqueous medium using given Kw
- Strong and weak acid
- Strong and weak base
- Relationship of Ka andKb
- Buffer Solutions and theirApplications
- Determination of initial rate
- Rate law
9.2.3 Order of Reaction and rate equation
- Collision Theory, Transition State and ActivationEnergy
- SOLUTIONS ANDCOLLOIDS
- Parts per million, billion, andtrillion
- Causes of lowering of vapour pressure
- Colligative Properties
- Lowering of vapour pressure
- Elevation of boiling point
- Depression in freezing point
- Hess’s Law: Enthalpy ChangeCalculations
- Born HaberCycle
- Balancing of equation
- Electrode, Electrode Potential and ElectrochemicalSeries
- Cell potential
- Standard Hydrogen electrode
- Determination of cell potential
- Electrochemical series
- Activity series of metal
Note: Topic related questions of self-check exercises and end exercise are included.
Society, technology and science of all chapters is not included.
It is obvious that questions related to the topics not mentioned above are not included in exam. Paper will be curriculum based not book based.
Previous News About Federal Board Intermediate Smart Syllabus:
At last came the news that all the students were eagerly waiting for. From the day the government announced to give smart syllabus from first class to tenth class, the students of class XI and XII have demanded that they should also be provided smart syllabus otherwise they will face many difficulties in preparing for next year’s exams. Finally, tod ay the Federal Board announced the awarding of 11th and 12th class class syllabus.
According to the notice, the federal board said that smart labs for 11th and 12th classes will be published next week. Now, as the Federal Board has announced to give smart syllabus, it is hoped that all other education boards will soon announce smart syllabus for class XI and XII.
Smart Syllabus For Class 1 to 10:
It may be recalled that the syllabus of class I to X has already been published in schools and on the Internet and this syllabus has been started in schools.
How much syllabus will be reduced for 11th and 12th Classes?
As the Federal Board has announced to give smart syllabus to 11th and 12th class students, it is hoped that other boards of education will also announce smart syllabus soon and this syllabus will be reduced by 3%.
What is Smart Syllabus?
The Punjab Textbook Board announced the introduction of a new syllabus on August 5 called Smart Syllabus. This syllabus is fifty percent of the full year syllabus. According to some reports, it is also being said that this syllabus will be 60% of the syllabus of the whole year.
For Which Classes Smart Syllabus will be available?
The Punjab Textbook Board has announced the introduction of a new syllabus for the annual examinations 2021 for first class to tenth class which has been named as Smart Syllabus. This syllabus was started in all public and private schools from September 2020 and will be completed by February 2021. The annual exams 2021 will also be taken on the basis of the same smart syllabus. This syllabus is 50% of the commonly given syllabus. This syllabus has also been made available on the internet after its publication and has been sent to all public and private schools.
For Which Classes Smart Syllabus is available?
At present only ninth and tenth grade syllabus has been provided which has also been started in all public and private schools.
Why Smart Syllabus is given to students?
It was unanimously decided by all the provinces that smart syllabuses should be given to the children so that next year’s annual examinations 2021 could be taken on time. The teachers also said that if the syllabus was not shortened, the children would be able to take the annual exams on time next year 2021.
Smart Syllabus for 11th and 12th Class:
Eleventh and twelfth grade smart syllabus have not been introduced yet. It is also being heard that smart syllabuses of class XI and XII will not be given while students are also getting angry about how they will be able to give exams on time next year without smart syllabus so they should also be given smart syllabuses.
From where you can get this smart syllabus?
As soon as the syllabus is published, we will inform you immediately on this website and also provide you the complete syllabus in detail.
What is this website about?
This website Sound of the Soil Official deals with academic news, academic notices, exam results, exam date sheets, exam roll number slips, smart syllabuses for all parties, student scholarships, online admissions and guess papers for 9th, 10th,11th and 12th classes as well as trending and important news. It provides all the information about the all Educational Boards of Education across Pakistan including Federal Board,Bahawalpur Board,D.G.Khan Board,Faisalabad Board, Gujranwala Board, Lahore Board,Multan Board,Rawalpindi Board,Sargodha Board,Kohat Board, Abbottabad Board,Saidu Sharif Swat Board,Hyderabad Board,AJK Board,Balochistan Board,Sukkur Board.