Smart Syllabus Biology Practicals | Intermediate Smart Syllabus FBISE.
Smart Syllabus Biology Practicals:
BIOLOGY HSSC (2006 NBF)
- Preparation and examination of the slides of animal and plant cells using differential staining
- Performing Benedict’s test for reducing sugars and confirmation of the presence of starch through Iodine test
- Confirmation of the presence of proteins through Biuret test
- Confirmation of the presence of lipids through Emulsion test
- Extraction of the leaf pigments and their separation by paper chromatography
- Study of Nostoc from fresh or preserved material
- Observation and drawing of representative members of each group of protists
- Observation and drawing labeled diagrams of the life cycle of black bread mold from fresh culture and prepared
- Identification of the vegetative and reproductive structures of Funaria by examining the fresh or preserved material
- Identification of the vegetative and reproductive structures of a local fern and relate them with the concerned life cycle
- Classifying the given invertebrates into phyla and given chordates into classes by using classification key
- Demonstration of phototropism, geotropism and thigmotropism in plants
- Differentiation of an artery and a vein by observing prepared slides
- Recognizing phagocytes and lymphocytes while observing prepared slides
- Identification of different parts of the respiratory and reproductive system of a dissected frog (dissection would be done by the teacher)
- Comparison of the structure of skeletal, smooth and cardiac muscles with the help of prepared slides. Preparation of skeletal muscle
- Identification of the different stages in chick development through observation of prepared slides (48 hours and 72 hours).
- Calculation of probability by using the dice to calculate how many times out of 100 throws can students get sixes
- Data collection from the class to see how many individuals have AB blood group and construction of a pie chart and histogram for the collected data
Testing of blood group using Antisera and performing agglutination reaction for Rh factor
Previous News About Federal Board Intermediate Smart Syllabus:
At last came the news that all the students were eagerly waiting for. From the day the government announced to give smart syllabus from first class to tenth class, the students of class XI and XII have demanded that they should also be provided smart syllabus otherwise they will face many difficulties in preparing for next year’s exams. Finally, today the Federal Board announced the awarding of 11th and 12th class class syllabus.
According to the notice, the federal board said that smart labs for 11th and 12th classes will be published next week. Now, as the Federal Board has announced to give smart syllabus, it is hoped that all other education boards will soon announce smart syllabus for class XI and XII.
Smart Syllabus For Class 1 to 10:
It may be recalled that the syllabus of class I to X has already been published in schools and on the Internet and this syllabus has been started in schools.
How much syllabus will be reduced for 11th and 12th Classes?
As the Federal Board has announced to give smart syllabus to 11th and 12th class students, it is hoped that other boards of education will also announce smart syllabus soon and this syllabus will be reduced by 3%.
What is Smart Syllabus?
The Punjab Textbook Board announced the introduction of a new syllabus on August 5 called Smart Syllabus. This syllabus is fifty percent of the full year syllabus. According to some reports, it is also being said that this syllabus will be 60% of the syllabus of the whole year.
For Which Classes Smart Syllabus will be available?
The Punjab Textbook Board has announced the introduction of a new syllabus for the annual examinations 2021 for first class to tenth class which has been named as Smart Syllabus. This syllabus was started in all public and private schools from September 2020 and will be completed by February 2021. The annual exams 2021 will also be taken on the basis of the same smart syllabus. This syllabus is 50% of the commonly given syllabus. This syllabus has also been made available on the internet after its publication and has been sent to all public and private schools.
For Which Classes Smart Syllabus is available?
At present only ninth and tenth grade syllabus has been provided which has also been started in all public and private schools.
Why Smart Syllabus is given to students?
It was unanimously decided by all the provinces that smart syllabuses should be given to the children so that next year’s annual examinations 2021 could be taken on time. The teachers also said that if the syllabus was not shortened, the children would be able to take the annual exams on time next year 2021.
Smart Syllabus for 11th and 12th Class:
Eleventh and twelfth grade smart syllabus have not been introduced yet. It is also being heard that smart syllabuses of class XI and XII will not be given while students are also getting angry about how they will be able to give exams on time next year without smart syllabus so they should also be given smart syllabuses.
From where you can get this smart syllabus?
As soon as the syllabus is published, we will inform you immediately on this website and also provide you the complete syllabus in detail.
What is this website about?
This website Sound of the Soil Official deals with academic news, academic notices, exam results, exam date sheets, exam roll number slips, smart syllabuses for all parties, student scholarships, online admissions and guess papers for 9th, 10th,11th and 12th classes as well as trending and important news. It provides all the information about the all Educational Boards of Education across Pakistan including Federal Board,Bahawalpur Board,D.G.Khan Board,Faisalabad Board, Gujranwala Board, Lahore Board,Multan Board,Rawalpindi Board,Sargodha Board,Kohat Board, Abbottabad Board,Saidu Sharif Swat Board,Hyderabad Board,AJK Board,Balochistan Board,Sukkur Board.