Smart Syllabus Biology Class 11th | Intermediate Smart Syllabus FBISE.
Smart Syllabus Biology Class 11th:
- CELL STRUCTURE AND FUNCTION
- Cell Wall and Plasma Membrane – The Boundary Wall
- Cytoplasm and Organelles
- Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic Cells
- BIOLOGICAL MOLECULES
(Examples of Polysaccharides are excluded)
- Structure of Proteins (Amino Acids and Peptide Linkages)
- Classification of Proteins (Globular and Fibrous Proteins)
- Role of Proteins
- Classification (Acylglycerols)
- Properties of Fatty acids
(Waxes, Terpenes, Steroids, Prostaglandins are excluded)
- Nucleic Acids
- Chemical Structure of Nucleic Acids
- Watson & Crick Model of DNA
- Concept of Gene
- Structure of Enzymes
- Mechanism of Enzyme Action
3.4 Enzyme Inhibition (Competitive and Noncompetitive Inhibitors)
- Role of Light
- Role of Photosynthetic Pigments
- Absorption Spectrum and Action Spectrum
- Arrangements of Pigments
- Role of Carbon dioxide
- Role of water
- Mechanism of Photosynthesis
- Light Dependent Phase
- Light Independent Phase
- Cellular Respiration
- Mechanism of AerobicRespiration
- Oxidation of Pyruvates
- Kreb’s Cycle
- Electron Transport Chain
- Chemiosmosis & Oxidative Phosphorylation
- ACELLULAR LIFE
- Structure of Bacteriophage
- Life Cycle of Bacteriophage
- Infection Process
- Replication of Bacteriophage
- Replication of Bacteriophage in Lysogenic cycle
(Uses of Bacteriophages in Genetic Engineering is excluded)
- Human Immuno Deficiency Virus
- Structure of HIV
- Life Cycle of HIV
- Bacteria; Ecology and Diversity
- Structure; Shape and Size of Bacteria
- Modes of Nutrition in Bacteria
- Growth and Reproduction in Bacteria
- PROTISTS AND FUNGI
- Major groups of Protists (protozoa, algae, myxomycota, oomycota)
- General characteristics of Fungi
- Diversity among Fungi (Zygomycota, Ascomycota, Basidiomycota)
- DIVERSITY AMONG PLANTS
- Nonvascular Plants (General characteristics)
- Seedless Vascular Plants (General characteristics)
- Evolution of Leaf
- Seed Plants
- Gymnosperms (General characteristics)
- Angiosperms (General characteristics and Life cycle)
8.4.6 Inflorescence excluded
- DIVERSITY AMONG ANIMALS
- Characteristics of animals
- Criteria for animal classification
- Diversity in Animals
(NOTE: Evolutionary adaptations of invertebrate phyla and of vertebrate classes are
Classification of Chordates excluded
- FORM AND FUNCTIONS IN PLANTS
- Uptake of Water by Roots and Pathways
- Ascent of Sap
- Opening and Closing of Stomata
- Translocation of Organic Matter
- Growth and Development in Plants
- Tissues for Growth – Apical and Lateral Meristems
- Primary and Secondary Growth
10.7.2 Geotropism and Phototropism
- Digestive System of Man
- Alimentary Canal; Structural and Functional details
- Digestive System of Man
- Blood Circulatory System of Man
- Structure of Heart
- Blood Circulatory System of Man
188.8.131.52 Heartbeat and its Control
- Blood Vessels (Arteries, Capillaries and Veins)
12.3 Lymphatic System of Man
- First Line of Defense (Skin, Digestive Tract, Air Passageway)
- Second Line of Defense – The Nonspecific Defenses
- Killing Cells of Blood
- Protective Proteins
- Inflammatory Response
- Third Line of Defense – The Specific Defenses
13.3.2 Cell mediated and Antibody mediated immunity Activation of T-Cells excluded
Previous News About Federal Board Intermediate Smart Syllabus:
At last came the news that all the students were eagerly waiting for. From the day the government announced to give smart syllabus from first class to tenth class, the students of class XI and XII have demanded that they should also be provided smart syllabus otherwise they will face many difficulties in preparing for next year’s exams. Finally, today the Federal Board announced the awarding of 11th and 12th class class syllabus.
According to the notice, the federal board said that smart labs for 11th and 12th classes will be published next week. Now, as the Federal Board has announced to give smart syllabus, it is hoped that all other education boards will soon announce smart syllabus for class XI and XII.
Smart Syllabus For Class 1 to 10:
It may be recalled that the syllabus of class I to X has already been published in schools and on the Internet and this syllabus has been started in schools.
How much syllabus will be reduced for 11th and 12th Classes?
As the Federal Board has announced to give smart syllabus to 11th and 12th class students, it is hoped that other boards of education will also announce smart syllabus soon and this syllabus will be reduced by 3%.
What is Smart Syllabus?
The Punjab Textbook Board announced the introduction of a new syllabus on August 5 called Smart Syllabus. This syllabus is fifty percent of the full year syllabus. According to some reports, it is also being said that this syllabus will be 60% of the syllabus of the whole year.
For Which Classes Smart Syllabus will be available?
The Punjab Textbook Board has announced the introduction of a new syllabus for the annual examinations 2021 for first class to tenth class which has been named as Smart Syllabus. This syllabus was started in all public and private schools from September 2020 and will be completed by February 2021. The annual exams 2021 will also be taken on the basis of the same smart syllabus. This syllabus is 50% of the commonly given syllabus. This syllabus has also been made available on the internet after its publication and has been sent to all public and private schools.
For Which Classes Smart Syllabus is available?
At present only ninth and tenth grade syllabus has been provided which has also been started in all public and private schools.
Why Smart Syllabus is given to students?
It was unanimously decided by all the provinces that smart syllabuses should be given to the children so that next year’s annual examinations 2021 could be taken on time. The teachers also said that if the syllabus was not shortened, the children would be able to take the annual exams on time next year 2021.
Smart Syllabus for 11th and 12th Class:
Eleventh and twelfth grade smart syllabus have not been introduced yet. It is also being heard that smart syllabuses of class XI and XII will not be given while students are also getting angry about how they will be able to give exams on time next year without smart syllabus so they should also be given smart syllabuses.
From where you can get this smart syllabus?
As soon as the syllabus is published, we will inform you immediately on this website and also provide you the complete syllabus in detail.
What is this website about?
This website Sound of the Soil Official deals with academic news, academic notices, exam results, exam date sheets, exam roll number slips, smart syllabuses for all parties, student scholarships, online admissions and guess papers for 9th, 10th,11th and 12th classes as well as trending and important news. It provides all the information about the all Educational Boards of Education across Pakistan including Federal Board,Bahawalpur Board,D.G.Khan Board,Faisalabad Board, Gujranwala Board, Lahore Board,Multan Board,Rawalpindi Board,Sargodha Board,Kohat Board, Abbottabad Board,Saidu Sharif Swat Board,Hyderabad Board,AJK Board,Balochistan Board,Sukkur Board.