Scholarship For Deserving Students | Alfalah Scholarship Scheme
How to apply for ALFALAH Scholarship Scheme?
If you are a deserving student, ALFALAH SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME makes it easy to apply for financial aid. You have to download the scholarship application form (given below). Print it out, obtain the form certified by the director of your institution and mail it (publish it) to your region in question with the necessary attachments. The list of the nine regions is included at the end of the application form and shows the important details.
If you don’t have facility to get the print of Scholarship form:
If you do not have facility to print the scholarship form, you can call us at 053-7531630, 042-35957260,0333-4034545 and request the scholarship form. It will be sent to you by post. You can also write a request letter for the form and send it with your full postal address and details.
How long time will it take to get scholarship?
The ALFALAH SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME office will make an independent consultation on the financial status of the student and the Executive Body will make the final decision. If the necessary information on the student side is complete, the whole process should not take more than three months. As the funds available are always limited, ALFALAH SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME can only choose the most eligible of the candidates. Selection criteria are based primarily on academic achievement, family income, and number of dependents in the family.
Which class students are eligible for ALFALAH Scholarship Scheme?
Scholarships are presented to:
- undergraduate / graduate, and
- professional degree students.
Recipients of awarded scholarships are expected to return it by sponsoring a needy student like him / her when they are employed after completing their education or at least return the actual amount of the scholarship in monthly installments.
Monthly scholarships are offered for deserving talented students ranging from intermediate to DAE, undergraduate, postgraduate and professional courses in any field within Pakistan.
From which province students can apply for ALFALAH Scholarship Scheme?
Students of various levels from intermediate to master / professional level from all provinces of Pakistan including Gilgit / Baltistan can apply for a scholarship.
Important documents to apply for ALFALAH Scholarship Scheme?
- Scholarship form
- CNIC of candidate
- CNIC of father/mother/guardian
- three passport size photos
- last electricity bill
- last fee paid receipt
- academic record
- last result card
- father’s salary slip / pension slip
- Iqrar Nama(Click here to download)
Who is eligible?
Regular students of:
- Government Institutes (colleges / universities)
- Registered Institutes/recognized
- Having more than 70% marks (Matric) and 60% marks (in Inter, DAE and above) in last board/university exam.
- (Minority students with 60% (Matric) and 55% (Inter, DAE and above) can apply.)
- Earthquake affected areas /IDPs
- Unlucky or underprivileged families facing bad financial problems
Who is not eligible?
- PhD students, M.Phil students, LLM, Religious & Cultural study
- Allama Iqbal Open University(AIOU) and Virtual Universities (VU)
- Studying at extravagant Institutes
- Studying in foreign country
- Studying on the basis of Self-Finance
- Best Financial position
- Getting scholarship from other institution /organization / Government