NUMS Announces HEC-NUMS Need-Based Scholarship. NUMS announced the third phase of the HEC-NUMS needs-based scholarship program, in which qualified candidates can apply. The scholarship will be awarded purely after evaluating the results and other requirements to ensure transparency. Candidates entering the Department of Biological Sciences and the Department of Public Health can only apply for this scholarship program.
NUMS Announces HEC-NUMS Need-Based Scholarship
- Students participated in undergraduate courses (4-year program) provided by the Department of Biological Sciences and the Department of Public Health.
- Students who enroll in the above-mentioned undergraduate degree programs in the fall semester of 2020 can also apply for this scholarship.
- The eligibility of candidates will be determined based on the financial needs assessed by their institutional scholarship awarding committee.
Note: The committee will also consider the applicant’s financial background in the selection process.
Also Read: Merit List For B.A / B.Sc GC University
Also Read: Sehat Card For Students
The scholarship will provide candidates with following financial support:
- Assistance and pay for their entire degree program tuition, which will be paid directly to the college
- In addition, the monthly allowance is Rs. 6000/- will be awarded to students throughout the course.
Procedure of Selection:
The Institutional Scholarship Awarding Committee reserves all rights to select suitable candidates who meet all the requirements mentioned by the subordinate institutions. After verifying the submitted documents, qualified candidates will be called for interviews for further selection procedures. The final selection will be made by HEC
Last Date To Apply For Scholarship:
The final application date for the NUMS-HEC needs-based scholarship program is October 31, 2020. Candidates must submit the application form and required documents to the relevant person in charge of their department.
If you are interested to apply for scholarship, application form is available now:
How to Apply?
All the documents along with filled application form should be submitted to RD Dte through perspective Departmental Representative Coordinator after perusal of concern Head of Department (HoD).
- Department of Biological Sciences (DBS): Submit the documents to Dr. Sana Gul- Assistant Professor
- Department of Public Health (DPH): Submit the documents to Ms. Rubab Zulfiqar – Assistant Manager
What is this website about?
This website Sound of the Soil Official deals with academic news, academic notices, exam results, exam date sheets, exam roll number slips, smart syllabuses for all parties, student scholarships, online admissions and guess papers for 9th, 10th,11th and 12th classes as well as trending and important news. It provides all the information about the all Educational Boards of Education across Pakistan including Federal Board,Bahawalpur Board,D.G.Khan Board,Faisalabad Board, Gujranwala Board, Lahore Board,Multan Board,Rawalpindi Board,Sargodha Board,Kohat Board, Abbottabad Board,Saidu Sharif Swat Board,Hyderabad Board,AJK Board,Balochistan Board,Sukkur Board.