BA Date Sheet 2020 | BSc Date Sheet 2020 | BA BSc Date Sheet 2020
The University of Punjab, also known as the University of Punjab, is a public research university located in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. PunjabiUniversityiisithe oldestipubliciuniversity in Pakistan. With multiple campuses in Gujranwala, Jhelum, and Khanspur, the university was formally established by the British Government after convening the first meeting to establish institutions of higher education in October 1882 in Simla. Punjab University was the fourth university established by the British colonial authorities in the Indian subcontinent; The first three universities were established in other parts of British India.
There are 45,678 students (27,907 morning students, 16,552 afternoon students and 1,219 diploma students) attending the university, and the University of Punjab has a total of 13 faculties within whichithereiarei83 academic departments,iresearch centers and institutes. The University of Punjab was ranked first among the large multi-faculty universities by HEC in 2012. There are also two Nobel Laureates among alumni and alumni of the university. In addition,ithe university is also aimember of theiAssociation of Commonwealth Universities of the United Kingdom. In the recently published QS World Universities Rankings of Asian universities, the University of Punjab jumped from position 232 to 193, improving its position by 39 places. The University of Punjab is also ranked 251–300 in Agriculture and Forestry, 501–550 in Physics and Astronomy, and 501–550 in Chemistry according to QS World University Rankings by Subject 2019.
See the important instructions on the date sheet:
- Candidates for English Compulsory, Urdu Compulsory and Study Pakistan Compulsory will be attending their exams at two different times i.e. first time will be at 9 am and second time will be at 2 pm.
- Students will not be allowed to appear for the examination in any other examination center except the time and the time in which the examination is to be written on the roll number slip.
- If the candidates walk out of the examination room in a paper. They will be considered absent from this paper and will not be re-attending under any circumstances.
- The announcement of any holiday during the examination will not affect the date sheet at all and the examination will be in accordance with the dates given in the date sheet.
- Candidates should make sure that the dates and times of the subjects listed on this roll number slip are correct and also compare all of them with the detailed date sheet available in the center so that in case of any mistake, the candidates can appear for the examination in any subject.
- All the students will ensure their presence in the center half an hour before the start of each paper. They will be present in the center at 8 am, 1 pm and on Friday at 2 pm otherwise they will not be allowed to sit in the center.
- Candidates will not be allowed to use mobile phones. At the beginning of each paper, the supervisory staff will inform the candidates about the scheduled time of the paper and implement it.
- The Intermediate Special Examination 2020 will be for part-second subjects only, in which the objective paper will be distributed first and the syllabus later. The prescribed time has been entered on the indent and objective slip.
- Mobile phones are not permitted in the examination center. In case of violation, the mobile phone will be confiscated and you will be referred to the police.