With the cooperation between China and Pakistan, the Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC), Government of China is offering Pakistani students/scholars to study and conduct research in best Chinese Universities. On behalf of Government of Pakistan, HEC is recommending agency for these scholarships in the educational year 2021-22.
China Scholarship Council (CSC), trusted by the Ministry of Education of People’s Republic of China, is totally responsible for the enrolment and the administration of Chinese Government Scholarship Program. Qualified candidates can apply for scholarship for undergraduate or bachelors, masters & doctoral(PhD) programs in respective field of studies.
Chosen Chinese Universities offer a extensive variety of academic programs in Science, Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine, Economics, Legal Studies, Management, Education, History, Literature, Philosophy and Fine Arts etc. for scholarship receivers at all levels.
APPLY NOW FOR CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP YEAR 2021-2022
Programs / Courses
Chinese Government Scholarship Program sponsor international students, teachers as well as scholars to undertake degree studies for
including preparatory Chinese language studies for one year in some degree programs.
|Categories||Major Study Period (including preparatory years)||Chinese Language
Financial Coverage With Scholarship
Tuition Funds will be comprehensively used by the host university. It may cover education, administration costs and expenditures to support student activities.
Housing: Free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy to every awardee.
Stipend: As per Chinese Government Scholarship Program.
Undergraduate candidates: CNY 2,500 /month (Minimum)
Master’s students: CNY 3,000 /month (Minimum)
PhD(Doctoral) students: CNY 3,500/month (Minimum)
Travel expenses would be accepted by the scholarship winners themselves. HEC will have no financial accountability.
- Candidates must be Pakistani or Azad Jamu Kashmir national. Dual nationality holders are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must be in good and normal health.
- Applicants with unfinished degrees on last date of application are not allowed to apply.
- Applicants for undergraduate(bachelors) program must have intermediate/ A-level/ FA-FSC (12 years) of education and be under the age of 25 years at the time of application.
- Candidates for Master’s program must have a Bachelor’s degree (16 years) and be under the age of 35years at the time of application.
- Applicants for PhD(Doctoral) program must have a Master’s degree MS / MPhil (17/18 years) and be under the age of 40 years at the time of application.
- Candidates may not be in receiving of any other types of scholarship presently.
How To Apply For Scholarship?
All the material provided in online application and attached documents must be thoroughly complete, true, and correct.
Click the link to apply online at:http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/ and deposit Rs. 500/- through bank deposit slip in HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 at Habib Bank Limited, Shalimar Recording Company Branch H-9 Islamabad and upload the same slip on the HEC portal for successful submission of HEC online application form. The fee can be deposited in HEC online account from any HBL branch in Pakistan.
After successful submission of the application at HEC portal, keep its printed copy signed by yourself.
Submit online application at CSC portal by clicking this link http://www.campuschina.org/ or click http://www.csc.edu.cn through program Type: A and Agency No.5861. Download the application form after completion from Chinese Scholarship Council portal, print & keep a signed copy with yourself.
For extra instruction about Chinese Govt. scholarship program, please visit the website of Chinese Embassy by clicking the link http://pk.chineseembassy.org/eng/zbgx/t1839130.htm and fill the Chinese Government Scholarship online application form on CSC portal carefully.
Submission of online application at CSC and HEC portal are compulsory. In case of non-submission of form on any of the above given two portals, application will not be considered.
Note: Hard Copies of the applications are not compulsory at this phase. By-hand or incomplete or saved applications on portal will NOT be entertained in at all.
- Signed Copy of application form of HEC along with original fee submission receipt or deposit slip of bank in separate spiral binding. No other document to be attached with this form.
- Signed Copy of application form of CSC application portal along with following given documents:
- Attested copies of all documents, CNIC / B-form, Domicile, copy of IBCC equivalency certificate and HEC equivalency if applicable may also be submitted to HEC.
- A study plan or research proposal (only 200 words for Bachelor students, 800 words for Master students and 1500 words for PhD/doctoral),
- Copies of any research publication and achievements (for PhD only), language proficiency certificate or IELTS or TOEFL or HSK score (if applicable), copy of valid ordinary passport till March 01, 2022 (first two pages).
- Copy of the Physical Examination Record for foreigners should be completed in English language. (The original copy should be kept by the candidate.) The physical examinations must cover all the items itemised in the Physical Examination Record plus basic blood test reports for foreigners as per China’ Government policy.
- The forms with imperfect records or without the sign of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the candidate are invalid.
- Please select the suitable time to take physical examination as the result is valid for only 6 months duration.
- Non-criminal Record (Police Clearance Certificate) not older than six months before the application time limit.
- Only PhD and Master’s applicants may submit two original recommendation or reference letters written by professors / associate professors of previous institute.
- If candidates have previously got provisional acceptance from professors at Chinese Universities, please provide respective Professor or Potential Supervisor recommendation or reference letter as one of the two recommendation or reference letters.
- Apply to the target universities/colleges for pre-admission letter (it is optional) for Masters and PhD before submitting online application if available. HEC or CSC cannot promise the enrolment of your target university if no pre-admission notice is attained from the applicant.
- In case of employment, No Objection Certificate (NOC) from applicant’s employer will be compulsory.
- Make sure your active and correct email, phone number, postal address are properly filled in the application system as they are key to get you through during application procedure. Failure to respond to HEC / CSC in time may lead to automatic refusal.
- Submit clear, accurate and valid scan copy of each document required on both portals CSC/HEC.
- No manual or imperfect applications on e-portal will be entertained. All candidates must apply online on HEC portal and CSC portal separately.
- HEC might conduct written test, interviews and/or evaluate applicants on the basis of academic merit.
- In case of submitting incorrect information at any stage, HEC reserves the right to cancel and debar for all future scholarships as well as impose penalty, as decided by HEC regulation.
- Only apply online before the last date Monday, 18th of January, 2021. Please, DO NOT send hardcopies of application forms or any other documents to HEC at this stage of application procedure.
- Saved or incomplete applications on portal and by hand applications will not be considered.
یہ بھی پڑھیں
What is this website about?
This website Sound of the Soil Official deals with academic news, academic notices, exam results, exam date sheets, exam roll number slips, smart syllabuses for all parties, student scholarships, online admissions and guess papers for 9th, 10th,11th and 12th classes as well as trending and important news. It provides all the information about the all Educational Boards of Education across Pakistan including Federal Board,Bahawalpur Board,D.G.Khan Board,Faisalabad Board, Gujranwala Board, Lahore Board,Multan Board,Rawalpindi Board,Sargodha Board,Kohat Board, Abbottabad Board,Saidu Sharif Swat Board,Hyderabad Board,AJK Board,Balochistan Board,Sukkur Board.
Keep visiting our website https://soundofthesoil.com/ for educational news updates.
This article covers following topics:
Check Result Intermediate Special Supply Exam 2020 Faisalabad Board,Result Intermediate Special Supply Exam 2020 Bise Faisalabad Board Date Is Announced,Result Supply Special Exam 2020 Bise Faisalabad Board Date Is Announced,Result Supply Exam 2020,Result Supply Special Exam 2020,Bise Faisalabad Board Supply Special Exam Result 2020,Punjab Boards Supply Special Exam Result 2020,Fsd Board Special Exam Result 2020 Check Result Supply Exam,Result Inter Special Supply Exam 2020,Sound Of The Soil Official,Latest Educational News