2nd Year Guess Paper For Chemistry 2020 | Special Exams Guess Papers. This is an excellent guess paper made by expert and competent teachers from the papers of the last five years. You can get good marks in exams by reading this guess paper.
12th Class Chemistry Guess Paper 2020
Chapter No. 1
- Preparation of dinitrogen oxide.
- What is Suhaga(سہاگہ)?
- Why metallic character increases down in group of metals?
- Whyioxidationistateiof noble gases isiusually zero?
- Metallicioxides are basics and non-metallics are acidic why?
- The position of hydrogens, oxides, hydroxide, and halides
- Amphotaric oxides. And question number 7 – 13 from exercise.
- Periods in periodic table.merits and demerits of Mendeleev,s periodic tables..
- What are hydroxides?
- Slacking of lime. Alkali metals are strong reducing agent why?
- Discuss solubility of sulfates and carbonates.
- How can KO2 be used by mountainer?
- The solution of Na2Co3 is basic why? And question number 7
- Write a brief note about “Semiconductors”.
- Uses of borax and Boric acids.
- Uses of sodium silicates. CO2 is gas while SiO2 is solids why?
- Why silicones are more proffered over petroleum.
- What is inner pairs effect? How borax is prepared by to methods.
- What are basic lead and lead chromates? borax bead tests. orthoboric acid is monobasic acid why.
- Give the method for the preparation of PCl3.
- Why is SO3 dissolved in H2SO4 and not in water??
- Reactioniof sulphuric acid( All)Reactioniof NO2 with water and withiphosphorus ring test andiallotrope of phosphorus.
- What is laughing gas it is prepared. Aqua regia.
- Theireaction of P2O3 and P2O5 with cold &ihot wateriP2O5 as dehydrating agents similarities and dissimilarities of sulfur and oxygen.
- Write a note on peculiar behaviour of fluorine.
- Uses of fluorines, chlorine, bromine, and iodine separate.
- Write properties of oxyacids
- Uses of noble gases. How xenon tetraoxide is prepared?
- How I2O5 can be used for quantitative analysis of C0. What is available chlorine?
- Halogens are oxidizing agents, why?
- Prevention of corrosion.
- Typical and nontypical transition elements.
- The melting point and its trend. Binding energy and its trend paramagnetism.
- How chromates are converted into dichromates. Write reactions of KMnO4 with oxalic acid ferrous sulfate and KI
- Properties of transition element. Manufacture of steels. Type of steel. Electron chemicals theory.
- What are alkanes?
- What is peculiar nature of carbon? How is anthracite prepared? What is natural gas?
- What is the functional group? Give examples.
- Cracking, reforming and geometrical isomerism.
- Tautomerism and functional group isomerism.
- What is meant by octane numbers?why does a high octane fuel has a less tendency to knock in an automobile engine?
- Acidic nature, halogenation of alkane, kolbe,s electrolytic method,
- Laboratory preparation of benzene.
- Friedel Crafts reactions. Nitration sulphonation. Stability of benzene,iKekule structure and points favoring it.
- Differentiate between mono and polycyclic aromatic compound.
- Prepare benzene by 2 methods especially from alkanes.
- SN1 ,SN2 and E1 ,E2.
- Reactions of Grignard reagents.
- Reactivity of alkyl halides.
- Prepare alkyl halite by two methods.
Chapter No. 11
- Williamson,s synthesis.
- Reactions of phenols.
- Acidic nature of phenol.
- Lucas tests.
- Preparation of methanols.
- Oxidation and hydration of alcohol.
- Iodoform reaction.
- Preparation of formaldehyde and acetaldehyde.
- Prepare lactic acid from ethanols.
- Aldol condensation and Cannizzaro reactions.
- Addition of sodium sulfite in carbonyl compounds.
- Differentiate between aromatic carboxylic acid and fatty acids.
- Amino acids are amphoteric.
- The reaction of a carboxylic acid with bases.
- Strecker synthesis.
- Differentiate between polypeptide and proteins.
- Prepare acetic acid from ethynes.
- What are zwitterions?
- Ester formation, acid halide, and amide formations.
- Reactions of acetic acids.
- Glycogen and starches
- POLYAMIDE resins
- Denaturation and importance of protein
- Saponification numbers
- Difference between addition and condensation polymerizations
- Iodine numbers
- Factors affecting enzymes
- Phosphorus ki importance and pralling .
- Macro and micronutrient.
- Raw materials for cement
- Components of the environment.
- Air pollution.